Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Off my hiatus..

I have had a very busy quarter, but I am going to provide a detailed review as to the usability of Guitar Hero (III and World Tour) and Rock Band 2.  This is of particular interest to those who have some visual impairments, such as color blindness.   I won't spoil it.  And it will be posted soon  well in time for the holiday shopping season.

However even though it is off-topic, I wanted to share a link to a post I made recently to another blog regarding an article about a female computing professional that emphasized her looks over anything else.  I include the link to the post and my comment as it has some relevance to those who are underrepresented in computing.  Too often it is the gender/ethnicity/disability that everyone sees and not the person, and such articles help no one in the grand scheme of things.

No comments: